DonationsAs a donation based organization, we rely heavily on new and gently used donations to furnish our store.
All suitable donations are accepted Tuesday – Saturday between the hours of 9:30 am and 4 pm.
Bring non-furniture donations to the Twice as Nice Warehouse (413 E. Oak St.)
Bring all furniture to the Home Furnishings building (420 E. McKinney St.)
All sales are final sales. Prices are firm.
Sharing with the Community
Although Twice As Nice can not accept certain items due to inability to resell, others can:
Habitat, Goodwill, Best Buy (Tvs), Recycle center, Booze Appliance & Recycling, Ruth’s Room.
What We Do NOT Accept
- Auto Parts & Car Stereos
- Baby Beds/Cradles/Bassinets
- Broken or Damaged Furniture (missing parts, chipped, stained, torn, etc.)
- Car Seats
- Ceiling Fans
- Curtain/Shower Rods
- Hard Wire Lighting/Bathroom & Kitchen fixtures
- Items missing hardware (screws, nuts, bolts, etc.)
- Large Appliances
- Mattresses, Box Springs, Pads/Air/ Sleeper sofa/Hideaway
- Medical Equipment
- Non-working electronics
- Opened Diaper Containers
- Rusted Items
- Single Headboards/Footboards
- Torn/Soiled Clothes & Shoes
- Tube-style TVs (We DO accept working flat screens)
- Weapons, including toys (guns, knives, swords, ammunition)
With your physical and monetary donations to Twice as Nice Resale...
You are playing a crucial role in giving back to our community and empowering individuals and families to make wise life choices.
Delivery and Donation Pickup Service
We offer delivery service for large items purchased in-store. The cost is $75 within the Denton area.
We also offer pickup service to meet your residential and commercial donation needs. The service is for pickup of larger furniture donations such as couches, dressers, tables, cabinets, large bed frames, and more. All items are subject for approval before pickup and we reserve the right to refuse items. Email pictures of items for pickup to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please call for more information.